Quest Integrity, a global leader in inspection and engineering services, is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Advisor who will be responsible for selling advanced inspection and integrity management services focusing on difficult/unpiggable pipelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Negotiate and close profitable business opportunities
- Responsible for leading sales strategies on assigned accounts and opportunities
- Understand and articulate value propositions for discrete services and combined solutions
- Maintain excellent client relationship at all levels with existing and new clientele
- Generate commercial and technical quotations and proposals
- Develop, maintain and deliver on opportunity forecasts utilizing CRM tools
- Coordinate commercial activities with early engagement teams in engineering, operations, contracts, etc.
- Initiate and maintain Master Service Agreement through collaboration with contract teams
- Deliver presentations on In-Line Inspection (ILI) technologies and asset integrity solutions to capture new and existing business opportunities
- Maintain firm commitment to our Guiding Principles of Safety First, Quality Always
- Performance of other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 5+ years direct sales experience with preferred technical/functional knowledge in the following areas:
- In-Line Inspection: pipelines, facility piping, loading lines, and dock lines
- Pipeline systems: difficult to inspect pipelines (unpiggable)
- Asset integrity/reliability solutions: pipelines and facility piping
- Strong negotiation skills with proven results closing profitable business
- Demonstrate professional commercial management skills at multiple levels within an organization
- Demonstrate sales experience with cross-functional and large-scale sales opportunities
- Must conduct themselves with professionalism and maintain confidentiality of proprietary technologies
- Ability to understand customer requirements and provide full solution packages
- Must demonstrate exceptional ability to engage and develop new business
- Demonstrate professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-driven, self-managed and highly motivated
- Must have strong written and oral soft skills
- Travel 50%
TEAM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time