The workplace is being disrupted and we're leading the change towards a flexible and hybrid future. Are you interested in being a part of this evolution and passionate about shaping the future of work?
Optix is a technology platform that enables clients to manage, measure, and optimize their workplaces. We empower our clients with beautifully crafted apps and a seamless user experience to simplify the day-to-day operations of their business. Our customers are coworking managers and flexible space operators that span across 25+ countries in the flexible workspace industry.
We're a passionate group of people who support each other to do our best work. We enjoy pour-over coffee, chocolate croissants, and jamming on our vision of changing the way the world works. And now we're looking for an entrepreneurial-minded individual to join our rapidly growing team.
As a Marketing Coordinator, you'll help develop and execute on our inbound marketing strategy across email, social media, and web. You'll have the opportunity to learn and hone your marketing skills from the ground up, with the potential to make a significant impact in scaling our marketing efforts.
Note: This is a hybrid opportunity for someone based in Vancouver, BC (three days in-office, two days from home).
We welcome applicants from all walks of life. Even if you don't feel you meet every requirement listed, we would still love to hear why you think you would be an awesome addition to our team, and we encourage you to apply.
Who you are
- You are well-organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You are a critical thinker who is always looking for creative ways to solve a problem
- You have a great attitude and aren't afraid to try new things and make mistakes
- You are eager to learn about marketing at an early-stage B2B SaaS company
- You have strong time management skills and are able to work independently
- You obsess about the details and getting them right
- You question the status quo, take ownership of your work, and proactively identify and address issues and opportunities
Bonus points for
- Experience or education in marketing
- Experience with HubSpot, Wordpress, or Google Analytics
What you'll do
- Assist in the development and publication of blog content including conducting keyword research, sourcing images, and formatting blogs in Wordpress
- Execute our social media strategy through regular community engagement, creating and scheduling of social posts
- Support on the creation and scheduling of email newsletter campaigns in HubSpot, looking for new ways to optimize our email marketing efforts
- Create internal briefs for our creative team to ensure the timely delivery of assets
- Conduct market research and keep up to date on trends in the industry, as well as new marketing and co-marketing opportunities
- Manage all KPI reporting for internal stakeholders
- Support the marketing team on new initiatives including podcasting, video content, paid campaigns, and more!
We take care of our teammates
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing technology startup. Taking care of our team on this journey is a priority. We offer:
- Competitive salary compensation and commission structure
- Strong Employee Stock Option Plan offering
- Excellent health and dental coverage program provided by Sunlife
- Mission-driven workplace experience with a positive, collaborative and supportive team culture
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Healthy snacks and locally roasted coffee - slow pour is our jam
- Weekly team lunches and socials
- Annual health and fitness credit
- Fun offsite activities that allow us to reconnect as a team
- A beautiful, waterfront Gastown office and a flexible hybrid workplace plan