Our Safety-Kleen location in Windsor, ON is hiring drivers. This Oil Tanker Driver/Class DZ will be responsible for visiting customer locations to service/extract used motor oil out of tanks and drums. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages with overtime available to meet business needs;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component;
- Paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Visit various customer sites per day as per the service schedule;
- Provide outstanding customer services and upsell to customers Safety Kleen products;
- Pump used oil safely into the tanker truck;
- Generate new sales leads along the route by establishing relationships with the assigned service area;
- Safely operate a Tanker Truck including pre and post trip inspections, driving defensively and courteously.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Minimum Class DZ license required;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required;
- Ability to use handheld computer.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ?
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- CH #LI-MM2