We are looking for a competitive sales representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The sales rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare practitioner achieving sales targets.
As an outside sales professional, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company's products and services to maximize sales growth.Responsibilities :
What you'll do:
- Partner with doctors to recommend our products and services utilizing effective sales skills
- Assess clients' needs and present suitable products or services
- Provide product information and resources to grow the doctors nutritional practice
- Find and develop new customers to grow assigned territory
- Must be able to drive to and from practitioner offices to perform sales calls
- Build positive long-term relationships with customers by providing an excellent customer experience
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions, trade shows and corporate events
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback in Salesforce.com
- Utilize Salesforce.com to log sales calls, perform territory analysis's, and develop precall plans
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with industry trends
- Other tasks as assigned
What you'll need:
Experience / Training / Education
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in an outside sales role
- Experience working with functional medicine practitioners strongly preferred
- Proven ability to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas
- Strong presentation capabilities
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to learn products and industry-specific knowledge
- Ability to travel by car and/or plane frequently
Metagenics believes in helping people live happier, healthier lives by realizing their genetic potential. It's why, when we defined Metagenics' Mission, Values, and Vision, we started with our company's own DNA. United by purpose and core values (Integrity, Authenticity, Respect, Diversity & Inclusion and Healthy & Happiness) the Metagenics' team is dedicated to providing effective nutritional products and solutions, for healthcare professionals.
People Culture First:
At Metagenics, we believe the way we do business is as important as the business we do; that a company in the nourishment business should nourish its people, too. So, we incorporated healthy, sustainable care into every dimension of our culture. Our diverse and expansive team are a prime example of the power of a people-first approach. We know first-hand, when an organization prioritizes internal growth and fosters empathy, its people come together to set an example of what the world can become.
Metagenics, and its companies are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Metagenics takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.