[Port To Port Immigration Services] is looking for a Marketing Representative to join our team in our [Halifax] office. The Marketing Representative will create and distribute positive branding messages and collateral for the company's products and services.
Execute enablement materials - Develop marketing materials for distribution to customers and internal stakeholders for cross-functional enablement. Develop and maintain positive relationships with existing and potential clients. Identify target customers and markets.
- Facilitate internal communications - Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop branded messages. Collect and compile customer feedback in an easily reviewed and understood format for review by company management and leadership. Collect and maintain sales records required to track, review, and modify the performance of marketing initiatives.
- Monitor actionable metrics - Forecast and analyze sales trends, marketing strategies, and product performance. Prepare and present reports summarizing information while making recommendations based on analysis. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Statistics, Business or a related field required
- 1-3 years of related experience in business, promotional sales, customer service or a related field preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software