Company culture is at our core
Routeique is not a software company. Our business involves unraveling complexity, ironing out wrinkles, and finding better ways-which means our commitment is always considerably deeper than pixels on a screen, and far wider than just the supply chain.
We are a close-knit team of innovators with nerd-like enthusiasm, and veteran-like experience. We are supply chain experts armed with the mother of all digital platforms. And we are hell bent on ensuring every link, in every chain, is flawlessly efficient and seamless.
Indeed it's our velvet integration of high touch and high tech-and our insistence on being partners, not vendors-that allow us to bring so much value to the table.
We strive to work passionately, improve daily, speak truthfully, invest wisely, watch carefully, iterate/innovate relentlessly and grow frequently. These are our values, they keep us accountable and drive us to our success. Success is not only growing the business but growing people.
What's cool about Routeique?
What you'll be doing:
- You'll help grow the existing business while generating new customers within your area
- You'll perform sales functions in a business to business customer-facing environment
- You'll share product knowledge and value propositions
- You'll delight customers by providing the highest levels of customer service
- You'll develop and follow a business strategy for customer prospecting and outreach
- You'll hit goals and aspire to over-achieve targets
- You'll provide ad-hoc and regular reporting
- You'll track activities and oversee accounts in CRM
Who we're looking for:
- You have at least 3 years experience in sales
- You're familiar with CRM software and Microsoft Office
- You're a self-starter and you enjoy breaking trail as long as you have strategic direction from leadership
- You have a history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- You have strong customer relationship building techniques including grace, humility, adaptability, poise and persuasiveness
- You're resourceful and innovative and enjoy finding solutions to problems
You may also have:
- Maintained knowledge base on current products and you're constantly learning about new products
- Provided basic technical assistance on products
What you'll also get:
- Market/experience based salary
- Comprehensive health, vision and dental benefits including a Health Spending Account and Employee Assistance Programs
- Group RRSP matching program & group life insurance
- Paid vacation days
- Educational advancements
Am I the right candidate for Routeique?
- Sharing your knowledge with your team is fun for you, and you are happy to help other members of the team decode problems
- You're comfortable in an early-stage company and are excited at the idea of joining a team of smart, client-oriented folks
- You're a self-starter and can prioritize your time to achieve goals without a lot of day to day oversight
- You're interested in not just a job but building a company, culture, processes, and growing with us
- You have a track record of committing to what you say you will do, and are passionate about delivering great products for teams and clients
- You communicate clearly, write well, speak eloquently, and are comfortable explaining complicated issues over the phone and via email to both engineers and clients
- You get along with people and like helping people, learning new things, and are quick to solve to problems proactively
- You have experience with and enjoy working teams that are partially or fully remote
- You are comfortable talking with internal team members and/or clients on product calls
Sometimes, confidence can deter us from applying for a job but you know what? A ?perfect' candidate doesn't exist. Routeique is a place for everyone to grow. Whatever background you have and however you identify, please apply for this role if it'll avoid the Case of the Mondays. We want you to be excited to show up to work everyday and we're convinced you will, at Routeique.