Rosetown Central Refrigeration & A/C Ltd. has developed a reputation for quality, service and integrity over a 50-year history, providing refrigeration and HVAC solutions to their clients, in the Food Distribution and Processing, IT, Pharmaceutical and Institutional Markets. The team is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team.
In this role, you will oversee and manage the company's Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP) and Service Invoicing. The key functions and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
Preventative Maintenance Program (PMP)
- Data entry of PMP agreement details into Jonas Maintenance Module
- Create electronic and paper files of maintenance programs, and maintain for each client
- Input work order information provided by technicians into PMP Jonas electronic files; ensure maintenance is completed and signed off
- Generate monthly PMP reports for technicians in support of preventative maintenance schedules, tools and labour required, etc.
- Order materials monthly in alignment with the PMP requirements; maintain adequate inventory levels by monitoring monthly
- Invoice the PMP's monthly or as required
- Co-ordinate Annual renewals with Sales Executives and Customers
- Provide annual financial data to Sales
- Correspond with clients via email to renew PMPs annually.
- Track and report PMP renewal status to account representatives
- Provide back up support to Dispatcher and the finance department as needed.
- Code completed work orders in the Jonas system
- Ensure time and parts within Jonas and Work order match
- Prepare invoice as per customers preferences and attach scanned copy of written work order
- Upon approval from Rosetown staff submit electronically and mail to customers.
- File completed paperwork
The skills and qualifications for this role include:
- Community College Diploma/University Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Proficient MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook); routine database activity
- Ability to manage multiple projects in support of technicians
- Ability to maintain attention to detail on repetitive tasks
- Critical thinking ability to forecast maintenance issues and maintain inventory
- Strong command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Jonas software experience would be an asset
Location: Dixie Road and 407 area.
Core hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, however must be flexible in change of hours based on commitments and deadlines.
Interested applicants may forward a copy of their resume and salary expectations for consideration. We thank all applicants for applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone or agency calls please.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). All final candidates for employment at Rosetown Central must agree to comply with the company's vaccination policy requirements. Any offer to the successful candidates will be conditional upon those individuals' agreement to comply with the company's vaccination policy.