Territory Sales Consultant
Agriterra Equipment is one of North America's largest AGCO dealers. Representing exceptional brands, including Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Rogator, Bourgault, Morris, and Cub Cadet. Agriterra is also the first authorized sales and service centre for CAT agricultural products in North America. We've grown from 3 locations (in 2013) to 12 and have been consistently in AGCO North America's Circle of Excellence Top 20 dealer group.
We are looking for an exceptional Territory Sales Consultant/Manager to sell in Waskatenau & Vegreville. Experience as a Territory Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Account Manager or Outside Sales position would be preferred. Experience in agriculture isn't required, but would be preferred.
What makes the role exciting and what does it involve?
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities for the business and managing some existing accounts such as, but not limited to:
- As our business continues to grow, we need someone who is confident with finding new customers and communicating the value proposition we offer to convert customers over Agriterra Equipment.
- Working in collaboration with our Branch Manager to create a sales plan for the specified region.
- Possesses a good understanding to the specific needs of each customer, good understanding of their operations, and presenting solutions within our line up of agriculture equipment or construction equipment.
- Responsible for entering leads and opportunities into our customer relationship management system, following up with customers.
- Responsible for managing product demonstrations to showcase the quality and capability of our products.
- Required to attend sales training from the manufacturer or in house clinics on new products (online or in person).
What are we looking for?
- Sales experience working as a Territory Sales Consultant/Territory Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager or a similar position.
- Understanding of the agriculture industry or heavy equipment industry.
- Ability to learn technical information, due to the complexity of the equipment and farming continues to evolve with technology.
- Familiar with a longer sales cycles, nurturing relationships over time and keeping in contact with customer.
Why work for Agriterra?
- A competitive compensation package, and uncapped potential with our commission structure (#_msocom_1)
- A great benefits package
- An RRSP matching program
- A great company culture, you'll get to work with a lot of amazing people!
- Paid, factory training (online and in person)
- Tenure bonuses