We are currently looking for an ambitious, driven and competitive Territory Manager to join the TEAM. Reporting to the Ontario Sales Director, you are responsible for promoting and selling pharma products in pharmacies located within your territory (North York ON).
As a pharmaceutical sales representative, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our generic RX and OTC products and maximize sales growth.
- Gain and maintain market share by creating strong business development strategies
- Monitor and analyze data and market trends to identify competitive advantage
- Actively participate in sales meetings, conference calls, trade shows and events
- Build positive trusting relationships with pharmacists to meet their needs 24/7
- Attend regular events with pharmacists and give them the outstanding service
- Keep accurate records, weekly call logs and expense reports
To be successful and happy in this role, it is important to have the following skills and qualifications:
- University degree
- Minimum 2 years proven sales success in an outdoor territory management role (preferably with the pharmacies).
- Reside in the Toronto
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Valid driver's license