Advanced Material Handling Ltd was founded in 2008. With a market focus on Pulp and Paper, Power Generation, Cement, Mining, and OSB AMH has quickly turned into an industry leader in providing heavy material handling equipment. Their core product mix includes drag chains, sprockets, wear components, and full turnkey conveyor packages. With our head office and production facility in Abbotsford British Columbia, Canada, and warehouse in Stockbridge Georgia, Advanced Material handling is well situated to service the Americas.
Who should apply?
If you are an energetic person who prides themselves on top-notch customer service. You have strong organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks, and work in an individual as well as a team environment then we would like to hear from you. We are currently looking for a Technical Inside Sales Representative to work out of our head office in Abbotsford, BC Canada.
Industry experience in material handling or power transmission would be an asset but we are willing to train the right person who displays the ability and desire to learn.
- Deliver industry-leading customer service.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and problem-solving initiatives to our customers and Outside Sales Representatives.
- Source, quote, enter, and follow up on orders.
- Create and generate work orders with fabrication instructions.
- Coordinate and aid with inventory/supply chain.
- Do everything in your power to make AMH our customer's first call for all their material handling needs.
Key skills, qualifications, and experience:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Juggling multiple priorities while communicating effectively with both internal and external customers comes naturally for you.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of customer service experience (preference to power transmission and bulk material handling)
- Grade 12 education (preference post-secondary education)
- Being comfortable working independently or with a team with minimal supervision.
- Above-average interpersonal and communication skills.
- This job requires the ability to be constructive, open, and direct. You will require the ability to deal head-on with problems and help resolve issues in a timely fashion.
Benefits (after three months of probation):
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Yearly Healthy Living Benefit
About Advanced Material Handling Ltd:
Advanced Material Handling Ltd. specializes in the manufacturing of material handling equipment for several industries, i.e.: * Pulp and paper * Mining * Oil and gas * Cement and co-generation We are continually developing new conveyor chains and accessories while developing creative solutions and constructing high-quality products to meet each customer's unique requirements. We support the needs of businesses across many industries throughout the globe with our extensive portfolio of technical expertise. We work successfully with medium to large businesses to implement and maintain the best product solutions that generate real value. We bring over 40 years of combined experience as well as a true team approach to every opportunity we undertake. We work with business leaders to help them make informed choices and wise total cost of ownership investments that create real value. Our ideal client understands the role that reliable material handling equipment plays in their business performance and is ready to invest in the right solutions, supported by the best service in the industry. We have built our reputation as carefully as our products. https://advancedmaterial.ca/