The mission of the Internal Consulting Department is to enable profitable growth by partnering with the business to ensuring that the organization's infrastructure is set up to scale.
Aritzia is experiencing exponential growth, and the Internal Consulting team is growing with it! As a member of the Internal Consulting department, you will be part of the team responsible for building infrastructure to ensure that our business is set up for profitable growth. As the Manager, Internal Marketing Consulting, you will act as an internal consultant to the Marketing business, identifying, recommending, and building the people, process, and technology solutions that the business needs to operate at the highest level of effectiveness. You will lead improvement and advancement initiatives in key Marketing areas including Creative, Channel Marketing, Campaign Management, Brand and more. And, with the skills you gain in this role, the opportunities are endless - from a rewarding career in Internal Consulting, to continued growth and development with Aritzia.
As the Manager, Internal Marketing Consulting you will:
- Develop business strategies to evaluate opportunities, propose plans, and ensure optimal execution of sales driving or profit maximizing Marketing opportunities
- Build operating model tools to design or optimize the structure of the Marketing functions
- Build the standard tools required for the Marketing teams to operate such as frameworks, reference materials, templates, toolkits, and more
- Design or optimize full end-to-end Marketing programs that enable the business to operate at peak effectiveness
- Seamlessly integrate optimized infrastructure into the day to day of the business
The Manager, Internal Marketing Consulting has:
- Proven skills, education, and/or applicable certifications in:
- Similar consulting, process transformation, or operations excellence experience
- Demonstrated experience in Marketing operations
- A commitment to learn and apply Aritzia's Values, Business and People Leadership principles
- The ability to collaborate fluently with cross-functional partners.
- A commitment to quality and investing in results that add value to the business
Some of the industry-leading benefits you will receive working at Aritzia:
- A-OK Commissary & Café - Our in-office, world-class bistro and café
- The SET - Our in-house gym, with state-of-the art equipment and custom classes
- Product Discount - Our famous product discount, online and in store
- Amenities - Facilities include private parent's room, bike storage rooms, and shower facilities with complimentary conveniences
- Dog Friendly Office - Bring your best friend to work
Aritzia is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Our goal is to be inclusive, diverse, and representative of the communities where we work while creating an environment where every person can enjoy a successful career. This commitment applies to all candidates and employees regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, creed, place of origin, religion, sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, family status, marital status, disability, age, and any other protected characteristic.
Requests for accommodation due to a disability or any other protected characteristic can be made at any stage of the recruitment process and during employment by contacting our People & Culture Team.