Altasciences is a forward-thinking, mid-size contract research organization offering pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies a proven, flexible approach to preclinical and clinical pharmacology studies, including formulation, manufacturing and analytical services. For over 25 years, Altasciences has been partnering with sponsors to help support educated, faster, and more complete early drug development decisions. Altasciences’ integrated, full-service solutions include preclinical safety testing, clinical pharmacology and proof of concept, bioanalysis, program management, medical writing, biostatistics, and data management, all customizable to specific sponsor requirements. Altasciences helps sponsors get better drugs to the people who need them, faster.
- Developing communications related to strategic announcements, program launches or special projects within the company;
- Creating compelling visuals and videos to support communication campaigns;
- Maintaining and updating the intranet site and digital signage platform to ensure information is engaging, accurate, relevant and timely;
- Managing and coordinating the quarterly employee newsletter;
- Assisting the Director in editing and proofreading communications submitted for review by various departments;
- Building a department content calendar; coordinating timing of various messages to align with company events or initiatives;
- Tracking metrics across all internal channels to drive overall strategy and improvements;
- Keeping abreast of the latest trends in internal communications to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of current channels and platforms;
- Contributing to the planning of virtual, in-person and hybrid events;
- Ensuring that all internal communications are executed in accordance with the company brand image;
- Translating communications from French to English and English to French and/or coordinate with external translation services.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, journalism or related field. Pertinent experience may be considered in lieu;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in communications ideally internal communications and/or employee engagement or similar areas.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in French and English (essential);
- Strong command of spoken French and English (essential);
- Proficiency in MS365 (Teams, Teams Live Events, Stream, Forms, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Experience managing a SharePoint portal (employee intranet);
- Strong creativeness and design skills – knowledge of graphic editing tools (Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, or others.);
- Knowledgeable in video editing software to support internal digital projects (iMovie or Movavi Video Suites, etc.);
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple assignments with competing deadlines;
- Proactive and reliable with commitment to detail, accuracy and confidentiality;
- Results-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction;
- Positive and enthusiastic team player with a can-do attitude.
Altasciences is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other protected grounds under applicable legislation. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities during the recruitment process are available upon request. Join us at Altasciences!