Job Description :
At Schneider Electric, sustainability is at the core of our purpose, culture and business. Come join the team that's bringing us into a new era of sustainable and intelligent homes. Help us build a portfolio of energy products including solar inverters, home batteries, EV chargers, smart feature rich software that work together to make our homes fully electric, way more intelligent, and instead of contributing to climate change - helping fix it!
We are hiring an Offer Manager with a strong background in offer creation and electrical installation knowhow to join the Schneider Electric Solar
- Storage team in the Richmond, BC location.
If you are interested in renewable energy systems, solar energy, and energy storage, then this is the position for you.
What will you do?
- Market analysis for size and trends
- User Xperience and installation time improvements
- Product sustaining and lifecycle management
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Product launch and marketing asset creation
What qualifications will make you successful?
- Solar, Storage or energy management experience
- Installation knowhow, or experience as contractor/electrician
- Strong analytical skills
Creating a More Sustainable World, Together
Sustainability is at the core of our purpose, culture, and business as we accelerate our contributions to a sustainable and inclusive world. By keeping sustainability at the forefront of our business, we empower all to make the most of our energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all.
What's in it for you?
Flexibility: With our Global Flexibility at Work policy, we empower our employees to work flexibly and to manage their unique life and work in the way that works best for them. We embrace agile, flexible and smart ways of working for our people - to support higher performance, greater inclusion and well-being, and stronger resiliency. Working part-time or from the comfort of your home are just a few of the choices you can make when you need most. We work in a hybrid setting (exact configuration will be discussed with the Manager) and the rest of time with customers and/or collaborating with peers and partners at our office.
- Career Development: We empower our people to grow and learn every day, developing new skills and building careers for today and tomorrow.
- Inclusive Environment: At Schneider Electric, diversity is an integral part of our history, culture, and identity. By embracing difference, Schneider Electric builds a culture of respect where everyone feels safe to be their authentic selves. We are 100% committed to inclusion and our policies reflect this commitment to our employees.
- USA: Great Benefits: Schneider Electric offers an inclusive benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave, 401(k)
- match, well-being programs, holidays & paid time off, recharge breaks, military leave benefits, employee share ownership plan and more. Learn more: http://se.com/us/careers
Let us learn about you! Apply today.(External) English Company Boiler Plate:
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.