Our client's mission
Marketing and Research in the digital space has grown considerably- over the last two decades, our client has partnered with some of the largest companies in North America to create marketing campaigns that affect the global economy. As an innovative digital media campaign, they have connected with millions of people worldwide.
Why our client
Want to work with nice people? Ones that simply care about their work, the company's goals, and the people around them? Are you looking to support CEOs who are crafting their personal brands while encouraging growth at all levels? Our client and their company are driven by values of inclusion and diversity and saying yes before no.
What our client needs
A Superhuman that can organize and prioritize the CEO's tasks within the local Toronto office including project management and delegation, multi-calendar management, and firm but friendly boundary setting.
What you get: salary/compensation/benefits
- $70-85K DOE
- A robust benefits package
What you bring:
- Ultimate organizational skills
- Time management to create balance
- A positive attitude that thrives on having fun and working with smart, like-minded people
What you'll do:
- Personal brand management for CEOs
- Multi-calendar management, inbox correspondence, content management
- Project management
- Social media administration
- Travel planning
- Expense reporting
- Meeting management, research, and coordination
- MS Teams
- Hubspot preferred but will train
The role requires at least 7 years (preferably 10 years) of experience. Onsite in Toronto, ON, Canada. M4P 3A2
We want our right fit to start as soon as possible, but we will spend the necessary time to make sure it's a great match for everyone. We move as fast as you do.
We can't wait to meet you!