Sales Representative and Product Specialist: North Shore of Montreal and the Islands.
Created by the fusion of exceptional design, superior quartz quality and cutting-edge technology, HanStone weaves together intriguing patterns and colours inspired by the diverse Canadian landscape. The new go-to choice of designers, architects and homeowners from coast to coast.
HanStone Quartz is the next generation of stone surfaces. In commercial or residential applications, fabricators (the craftsmen of the industry) will transform your design into reality! Stunning feature walls, elegant fireplaces, dazzling shower walls, floors and spectacular kitchens.
In order to maintain the strong sales growth, HanStone Canada is looking for a motivated and influential Sales Representative and Product Specialist to cover North Shore of Montreal and the Islands.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships within the fabricator, Kitchen & Bath, millwork, designer & architect, and builder market segments from the region.
- Distribution and updating each customer’s samples, documentation, and other marketing tools.
- Schedule training and product knowledge session with customers in “lunch and learn” format.
- Updating the CRM with all current activity related to each customer contact and all opportunities in the marketplace.
- Maintaining and developing new relationships with builders and general contractors within the region.
- Supporting all corporate sales and marketing initiatives and activities.
- Participating in different regional marketing activities (trade shows, convention, trade organization events etc.).
- Some travel involved to cover this region.
- 5 years’ sales representative experience in the building, design, architectural sector.
- Experience with stone, construction material and/or kitchen and/or millwork industry.
- Engaged, self-sufficient, motivated with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent active listening and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Works well in a team atmosphere.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable using PowerPoint.
- Comfortable with CRM software and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Bilingual (French and English) a must.
- Postsecondary education an asset.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.