The Event Manager is primarily responsible for supporting the Sales Manager(s) and Sr. Sales Manager which includes a variety of administrative tasks but also, working closely with clients, venues, theatres, and internal departments. The Event Support Manager also provides input on improving internal processes and sharing best practices.
- Responsible for all administrative tasks including portal entries, opportunities in CRM, tracker entries, contracts, event profiles, cube maintenance, and invoicing to ensure that the sales process is completed efficiently and accurately.
- Coordination and planning of event details with clients including upselling where possible and working closely with theatres and venues to share best practices and ensure excellent event execution.
- Provide input and assistance to the Sales Manager(s) and Sr. Sales Manager in developing event strategy, objectives and initiatives aligning with the organization's overall goals and strategies.
- Post-secondary education
- 1-3 years of event management or hospitality experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Strong customer service, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PPT) and CRM
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly creative and innovative
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) may be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please