We are looking for a Administrative Assistant!
HIDI's corporate reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people. When you join us, you will find an environment where open dialogue and innovative thinking are highly encouraged. We believe that challenging you with a diversity of assignments ensures that you can develop your skills and grow rapidly.
We start by Engaging You in our organization! If you are ready for a career with a dynamic organization, in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for us!
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for effective and efficient production and processing of templates and documents, adhering to company policies and addressing all requests in a timely manner. The Administrative Assistant is a motivated and conscientious team player capable of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment under the direction of the Executive Assistant & Office Services Manager as well as department Principals and their teams.
- Drafting and editing Proposals, Project Specifications, Fee Letters, Change Notices and general correspondence including letters and emails using company templates
- Photocopying, scanning and collating
- Data entry of proposals into CRM
- Maintain department business cards, and other marketing materials (i.e. company curricula vitae)
- Reception relief for lunch and breaks, sick days and emergencies as required
- Coordinate outgoing mail, couriers and faxes
- Assist with coordination of meetings and special events as required
- Book meetings, order lunches, co-ordinate and book travel arrangements and plan itineraries as required
- Ensures kitchen and office space is well maintained and presentable
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters pertaining to Hidi
- Provide support to the Office Manager, other Administrative Assistants and Executive Assistants with overflow work as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- 3- 5 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Ability to demonstrate good judgement and efficiency, and work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle quick changing priorities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook - 2007/2010
- High level of professionalism with a Team Player mindset
- Excellent organizational skills with strong ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented with an ability to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense
- Adhering and enforcing company processes and procedures related to Document Control
- Proven ability to operate with integrity and to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated high level of service and ability to be proactive
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a part of a team
The HIDI Group is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an inclusive workplace that is barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require an accommodation and we will work with you to meet your needs. Please note that due to the volume of applicants only those who will be considered for an interview will be contacted.