Beeland Co-op is hiring a Marketing & Communications Manager.
Who we are:
With Head Office based out of Tisdale, SK, Beeland Co-op is proud to serve our 7 site locations in the communities of Tisdale, Arborfield, and Bjorkdale.
Beeland Co-op has a Marketing shared services agreement with Carrot River Co-op. Under this agreement, Beeland shares Marketing services with Carrot River and when combined includes 4 communities, 13 site locations and over 180 team members.
What you'll do:
Reporting to the General Manager, The Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing and communication plans for the organization. This individual will serve as the subject matter expert in all marketing related activities through various channels with the objective of driving and attaining high sales figures and driving execution of and recognition for the Social Responsibility Strategy of the retail. Additional responsibilities include:
Promote and protect the company's reputation
- Execute media relations and public relations strategies
- Internal and corporate communications through the use various media channels
- Manage and coordinate projects while meeting deadlines and budget requirements
- Oversee the design, production, and distribution of marketing materials
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Sales & Marketing and:
- 3 - 6+ years' experience in a marketing role
- Prior knowledge of graphic design and industry related software
- A proven ability to develop positive working relationships with community business and stakeholders
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Marketing Degree or equivalent education
Consideration will be made to the successful candidate to work out of a community of their preference within the shared services agreement.
Apply via Isarta by August 19, 2022, or contact Nolan Fischer, Human Resources Manager at (306) 381-4559 for more information.
Box 1300 Tisdale, SK S0E 1T0
Fax: (306) 873-2688