Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our Communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our Brand to life, visit us at www.westviewco-op.crs.
What you'll do:
Operating in a diverse and highly competitive retail environment, the Agro/Energy Sales Representative is responsible for driving sales and profitability. This position is responsible for working collaboratively others to grow business, and identify new business opportunities.
The Ag/Energy Sales Rep will perform responsibilities in alignment with our Core Values and Brand. Responsibilities include:
- Understanding and following Westview Co-op's Health and Safety Program and promoting a culture of safety
- Providing World Class Service to our Members and Guests and living by our Brand expectations through our ?You're at Home Here? motto
- Partnering closely with others to achieve sales results and goals and ensure Guest receive expertise in various commodity lines.
- Product knowledge and understanding of financial results
- Looking for new ways to drive sales and grow market share
- Travelling across our trading area
- Other responsibilities/projects will be assigned as needed.
Why it matters:
Our Team provides a range of products and services to support our member-owners. Through the work that we do, we help to build, fuel, feed and grow Western Canadian communities together.
Who you are:
We are looking for a positive, approachable, and motivated individual with a drive to learn. Candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Understanding of our Values (Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility, Community)
- World Class Guest service skills
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and interpersonal skills
- Quality communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with all other Team Members
- You're honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
- You believe in building relationships and collaborating to deliver solutions that matter most, and you recognize the value that different perspectives bring to meet shared objectives.
A Class 5 Driver's License is required. The hours for this position will depend on Operational Requirements.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we're working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.