Evolve Surface Strategies Inc. is a multi-disciplined acquisition company proudly offering Surface Strategies for land acquisition and community engagement services. We are an active and growing firm currently servicing various industries across North America including renewable energy, oil and gas, utilities, transportation, telecommunication and general land access.
We are about people, expertise, and the ability to innovate together, moving ahead for tomorrow while engaging communities today. Our firm is made up of a diverse team that creates a vibrant and energetic atmosphere to be a part of. We have a desire for people to join our team that possess strong social awareness and respect the perspectives of others, while maintaining a continuous focus on our team goals. As a continually growing and diversifying organization, Evolve offers exciting challenges for qualified individuals who wish to work in an energetic environment.
Profession: Marketing Coordinator (Airdrie, AB)
What we look for...
Our team is seeking a marketing professional that can multi-task, create and grow their career with an industry leader. We believe in building connections and we need someone who is passionate about people, industry and generating sustainable market growth. We are looking for an innovator who is willing to challenge the status quo and push the creative boundaries of our vision.
As our Marketing Assistant you would be responsible to assist our Business and Market Development team with, Website Design and Statement of Qualifications Review, Social Media Presence, Tracking, Merchandise Ordering, Marketing Brand Maintenance and Development, Assistance with Corporate Events and any other general marketing and business development tasks.
What we offer
- Competitive Compensation package including RRSP matching program
- Health Benefits
- Opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
- Ability to work and learn with a company with a vast North American presence
- A chance to be an active and positive community leader
What we require...
- 1-4 years' experience in marketing or related field
- Proven ability to organize, express creativity and push projects or initiatives forward
- Passionate about the connection and business benefits of effective and sustainable marketing practices
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) in order to facilitate professional conversations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong ability to adapt to both independent and collaborative team working environments
- Professionalism in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Demonstrated proficiency and technical ability in a variety of computer based programs
What will set you apart....
- Post-secondary education in a marketing related field
- Experience in managing a marketing campaign or developing an organizations marketing strategy
- Proven track record of managing social media campaigns, strategies and presence development
- Demonstrated ability in unique development and management of Websites
- Ability to create compelling and intriguing content with minimal direction
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter quoting reference MRKTC0722 Via Isarta