Poland - Any location
We are looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic Content Writer to join our international People Operations Marketing team in Poland and to create and proofread content across our marketing channels.
Work at Exadel - Who We Are:
Since 1998, Exadel has been engineering its own software products and custom software for clients of all sizes. Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, Exadel currently has 2000+ employees in development centers across America, Europe, and Asia. Our people drive Exadel's success, and they are at the core of our values, so Exadel is a people-first cultured company.
You will be a part of our international People Operations Marketing team and will work in close cooperation with Exadel teams.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English/Polish, in journalism, mass communication, or a related field
- 2+ years of professional writing and editorial experience; experience in proofreading is highly preferred
- Superior written and verbal communications skills in Polish and English
- Experience translating technical source material into accessible and compelling human stories for a general audience
- Diverse portfolio of writing samples required
- Part-time position (4 hours/day)
- Create and translate different types of content from Polish into English and vice versa
- Proofread materials for spelling, grammar, punctuation, syntax, usage, consistency, and brand voice
- Verify the accuracy of all referenced facts
- Contribute and drive the composition and execution of the editorial and social media calendars, ensuring all important occasions/news/activities are incorporated in the content plan
- Create content for the corporate website, landing pages, internal communication, etc.
- Translate complex issues into compelling and accessible content
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to produce outstanding content to enhance Exadel digital presence for the purposes of increasing online subscribers, boosting online engagement, and recruiting new talent
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- Competitive salaries and cash bonuses across a range of projects and activities increase your motivation and enthusiasm
- Healthcare support, sports reimbursements, discounts for restaurants and stores, gifts for children and so much more
- Advance your English skills with language lessons and the support and collaboration of native speakers
- Personal HR Manager support, just for you! Help with daily needs and co-create an exciting career roadmap for life at Exadel
- Relocation assistance around the world! We provide help in relocation to countries where we have offices
- Cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events - be part of our active community
- Mentoring opportunities that offer pay, perks, and benefits
- International teams - work with people from diverse cultural backgrounds and levels of expertise