Talent Acquisition Manager
ALS is using the power of testing to solve complex challenges. With a passion for science,
we serve clients with data-driven insights for a safer and healthier world.
As an integral part of our HR team, you will provide leadership to the Talent Acquisition function and set the direction for all recruitment activities across the North American region, encapsulating Canada and the US. With a diverse and exciting workload, each day will present a new challenge. Whether you are developing the candidate and applicant experience, developing recruitment strategies for key initiatives and areas, or building a pipeline of talent you will play a key, hands-on role in leading our talent acquisition strategies and activities.
The Day to Day
Our teams love what they do, and when you're working with us your day could involve:
- Implementing sourcing strategies to maximize applicant traction and staffing outcomes
- Driving active recruitment and diversifying applicant channels
- Establishing ALS North America branding for engaging social media in selection activities
- Developing candidate branding materials
- ATS management
- Working with hiring managers and their HR reps to recruit positions Forming part of a skilled and high performing HR team, you will have the support of a progressive and experienced management team and be exposed to a variety of interesting and challenging work environments. You will also be offered various career development opportunities to build on your current skillset.
We believe to be successful in this role, you will be a motivated individual who will ideally possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a talent acquisition and recruitment role
- Proven ability to improve the talent acquisition function and recruitment results
- Proven ability to actively recruit tough to fill positions
- Experience in building and executing on strategic recruitment initiatives
- Experience in developing talent acquisition and recruitment tools, processes and systems
- Experience in building the employer brand to support recruitment efforts The Benefits
At ALS we believe that the people we employ are what makes ALS the great company it is today. We offer many benefits to our staff, including and not limited to:
- Online learning system with extensive modules of choice.
- Friendly working environment with accessible management.
- Opportunities to progress and develop your career within ALS including global opportunities for suitable candidates.
- Comprehensive benefits and retirement programs. "ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
Looking for further details?
Applications covering relevant qualifications and any related experience will be treated with the strictest confidence.
ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive work environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee are both recognized and valued. We therefore encourage applications from all individuals; particularly women, First Nations, people with disabilities and visible minorities.
ALS also welcomes applications from people with all levels of ability. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection