HR Services Representative - ( 220002KW )
Grow with the best. Join a smart, creative, and inspired team that accomplishes operational excellence. Bringing together individuals with diverse backgrounds, talents, and expertise, our 22,000 team members in over 400 locations worldwide are vital to making our Company stronger.
Reporting to the Manager, HR Services your primary role is to provide HR contact center support to an assigned client base within North America. This experienced level HR support position is geared towards a detail-oriented individual with proven interpersonal and customer service skills. You will be a key point of contact for basic to moderately complex day-to-day responses to client needs, ensuring that HR services are delivered to HR partners and internal clients. Join our collaborative HR team and play an important role partnering with internal HR Partners throughout North America following established quality standards and timelines to deliver HR services covering all aspects of the employee life cycle. The ideal candidate is comfortable and enjoys working with a variety of individuals across all levels of the organization in a multi-office/location organization in different time zones. Join our collaborative team and play an important role in delivery efficient customer service to our client groups. This position may be remote or based in one of Stantec's North American offices.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Responds to routine inbound inquiries and electronic requests pertaining to Human Resource programs and procedures as well as other basic to moderately complex inquiries in more specialized areas, such as benefits, compensation, payroll, talent development, etc.
- Operates HR Service Center technology and LiveChat effectively and efficiently to document inquiries and provide services.
- Provides training and guidance to HR partners and internal clients on use of HR Services technology/systems.
- Prepares time sensitive paperwork accurately, follows up on incomplete information or approvals, and meets related deadlines.
- Interprets documented HR policies, procedures, and guidelines for clients identifying and escalating complex issues as needed.
- Liaises with corporate and regional HR staff, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, other HR teams to ensure issue resolution occurs in a timely manner.
- Ensures legislative and internal compliance is adhered to for all transactions, data integrity, training, Affirmative Action, license renewals, etc.
- Conducts client calls and/or coordinates information, forms, surveys, onboarding/exit requirements regarding new hires and voluntary exits.
- Achieves identified operational metrics in support of the delivery of the HR services and best practices.
- Specific system project assignment may be assigned - Maintains a solid understanding of the HR Service Center and LiveChat roadmap for enhancements and assists with the documentation of IT requirements and internal workflows and resources, assists with the coordination/analysis of reports, partners with IBA/IT stakeholders to plan for upgrades, and performs system testing as required.
- Performs other duties or special projects of a similar nature as assigned.
- Receives general supervision.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven strong customer service, communication (written and verbal), attention to detail and time management skills.
- Proven results focus and ability to meet tight, concurrent deadlines.
- Displays comfort and enjoys working with diverse individuals across all levels in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Solid knowledge of Human Resources related jurisdictional laws, legislation, rules, and regulations for North America.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality, discretion, and sound judgment.
- Ability to learn and adapt to programs and processes quickly.
- Proficient with the use of MS office applications.
- Experience with an HRMS (preferably Oracle) and HR Services technology.
- Experience working in an HR environment preferred.
- French and/or Spanish language is an asset.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent with minimum of 5-6 years' experience in a professional services and computerized environment; or an equivalent combination of education (certificate/diploma/degree) and related experience.
Typical office environment working with computers and remaining sedentary for long periods of time. Travel may be required between local offices and throughout the region.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Primary Location : Canada-Ontario-Waterloo
Other Locations : Canada-Newfoundland and Labrador-St. John's, Canada-Manitoba-Winnipeg, Canada, Canada-Saskatchewan-Saskatoon, Canada-Nova Scotia, Canada-Quebec-Montréal, Canada-New Brunswick-Fredericton
Job : HR Support - HR Services
Organization : BC-1307 Human Resources-Service Center-Canada
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jul 18, 2022, 6:09:23 AM
Req ID: 220002KW
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans