Redhead Equipment has an exciting Term opportunity for a Marketing & Events Coordinator at our Regina head office.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Marketing & Events Coordinator is responsible for developing and executing marketing initiatives as well as providing administrative support to the department. This position has an expected duration of twelve months.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing and reviewing written copy for radio and print
- Organizing promotions & campaigns
- Promoting the company as a brand ambassador
- Planning, coordinating and bringing corporate events/tradeshows to life
- Creating marketing materials & messaging
- Providing support to other departments as needed
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- Educational background in Marketing, Communications or a related field, combined with 1-3 years of relevant experience in a corporate setting
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is considered an asset
- Excellent written communication skills, with a demonstrated knowledge of writing copy
- High level of sound judgement and attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Positive and infectious attitude
- Desire to grow within a dynamic Marketing team
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package and a safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.
Job Type: Full-time