Agriterra Equipment is one of North America's largest AGCO dealers. Representing exceptional brands, including Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Rogator, Bourgault, Morris, and Cub Cadet. Agriterra is also the first authorized sales and service centre for CAT agricultural products in North America. We've grown from 3 locations (in 2013) to 12 and have been consistently in AGCO North America's Circle of Excellence Top 20 dealer group.
We are looking for an exceptional Service Writer to join our team in Dewberry.
What makes the role exciting and what does it involve?
- Working closely with the Service Manager and Shop Foreman to review repair orders for the day.
- Scheduling service appointments.
- Updating customers on the status of their equipment and additional work required.
- Acting as a liaison between customers and Service Technicians, communicating information.
- Reviewing work orders to ensure parts are entered, Service Technician notes are entered, and labour times are entered and correct.
- Assisting the Service Manager with warranty claims.
- Monitoring metrics, like Service Technician efficiency.
- Calling and managing customers for payments.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to familiarize with reviewing paperwork for accuracy and managing multiple priorities.
- Computer skills with products such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Track record for creating and maintaining great relationships with customers.
- Experience growing up or working on a farm would be an asset, but not required.
- Mechanical knowledge with equipment would be a plus, but not required.
Why work for Agriterra?
- A competitive hourly wage
- A great benefits package
- An RRSP matching program
- A great company culture, you'll get to work with a lot of amazing people!
- Tenure bonuses