The Sales Development Representative supports a remote sales team and is responsible for generating new business via inbound and outbound phone opportunity qualification.
- Perform outbound calling to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Follow-up on inbound sales inquiries to generate new sales opportunities and pipeline
- Schedule meetings and demos for sales Territory Managers after proper lead qualification
- Promote Tenable events and webinars for the region
- Research target accounts for outbound call campaigns
- Manage and update the company's contact and account databases as it relates to the respective region
- Make 50+ calls per day to inbound and outbound sales prospects
- Generate at a minimum 7 new meetings / demos per week
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or similar client support role
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and capable of accurate work with minimal supervision
- Must be bilingual - French and English
- Computer proficiency - experience using Salesforce.com or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools
- Bachelor's degree
If you've reached this point in the job description and feel you're still not sure if you should apply...Just do it! We know there are no perfect applicants. You may not have 100% of all those bullets listed above - and that's okay. If you're feeling like you're not going to fit in with our teams - that's not ok. We're One Tenable which means however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we encourage you to submit an application if it's a role you can be passionate about doing every day.
We're committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.