The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to operations primarily in the areas of billing and procurement by efficiently executing procedures and processes to meet business objectives and customer expectations. Enters data, supplies information, produces correspondence, and acts as the inbound receptionist for all customer calls and inquires. This position reports to the Director, Event Technology.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Routinely check orders for accuracy so they are ready to invoice.
- Prepares billing reports daily and submits them to the hotel for reconciliation.
- Handles billing disputes and discrepancies and communicates resolution to all parties.
- Processes invoices from vendors by entering them into PSAV's procurement system to create a Purchase Order.
- Sends copy of invoice and purchase order to vendor for reconciliation.
- Maintains and tracks POs for reconciliation.
- Records all equipment being utilized at the location for room set specifications and coordination.
- Enters customer contact information and details into CRM system.
- Enters payments received directly from exhibit customers into the billing system and reconciles.
- Acts as primarily phone receptionist for inbound calls and inquires to the department and responds promptly to their needs.
- Processes Exhibit Orders and payments.
- Creates labels for shipping and coordinates with property shipping department for all shipping and receiving.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Web based applications
- Professional proactive demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Hospitality experience preferred
- 1+ year experience in an administrative support role.
- Concern for Quality
- Exceeds Customer Expectations