Come work for a company that's committed to the success of each and every employee. A place where innovators and collaborators come together and build on each other's talents. Where diversity is welcomed and celebrated.
FCT provides industry-leading title insurance, default solutions and other real estate related products and services to legal, lending, valuation and real estate professionals across Canada. With FCT, you will have the opportunity to build a meaningful career. Join us as we continue to do exciting work and make a big impact on our colleagues, customers and communities.
We are continually searching for great talent; individuals who possess a deep commitment to the customers and markets we serve. If you would like to join a company that is committed to the success of each employee and offers challenge, purpose and the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally in a team-oriented environment, you'll enjoy a career with us! We understand that fostering a diverse and inclusive environment is critical for the success of our business, and we actively work towards it every day.
HERE'S HOW YOU'LL CONTRIBUTE:
- Ability to aggressively develop and maintain new and existing relationships with various target audiences to help grow sales and identify new business opportunities. This can be achieved by establishing relationships with lenders, lawyers, realtors, and constituencies of the title insurance related industry, to build both our residential and commercial business
- Knack to develop clear understanding and awareness of the designated market/area by conducting regular reviews of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT). Scan the market for new business opportunities and new concepts
- Skilled at proactively realigning sales strategies to anticipate changing economic conditions in order to identify and capture opportunities
- Motivated to continually recognize competitors in the industry and share relevant information with the sales team
- Committed to maintaining positive relationships with all customers by providing support and guidance, product/process information, investigating problems, and assisting in the development of solutions to ensure total customer satisfaction
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Title Insurance experience is an asset
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience
- A strong customer focus with the ability to prospect, create leads, grow the business and manage accounts while fostering close account relationships and generating new sales to achieve and exceed individual sales targets
HERE'S WHAT SETS US APART:
Through mentoring, innovative tools, and a variety of programs that engage and reward, we empower each employee to be great and drive results.
Comprehensive benefits that include virtual healthcare and an Employee & Family Assistance Program
Group retirement savings plan with company match
Paid holidays and generous paid time off
Hybrid work arrangements
Paid volunteer opportunities and charitable donation matching
Employee recognition programs that include referral incentives
Potential for performance-based incentives
The opportunity to participate in our stock purchase plan
- As per terms of the employment agreement
- All new hires will be required to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment, proof of vaccination will be submitted to the company upon hire.
The Great Place to Work® Institute has named FCT one of Canada's Top 50 Best Workplaces, Best Workplaces in Canada for Financial Services & Insurance, Best Workplaces in Canada for Women, Best Workplaces in Canada for Inclusion and Best Workplaces in Canada for Mental Wellness. We're also one of Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplaces? in North America.
By joining us, you will not only be part of an award-winning organization, you will be part of a workforce that is engaged and empowered to succeed.
Thank you for considering FCT. We look forward to meeting you.
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, a request for accommodation will be accepted as part of FCT's hiring process.
To avoid any delays in the recruitment process, if you require accommodation to apply, please provide your accommodation needs in advance. You may also be required to submit adequate medical/other documentation to Human Resources to support your request for accommodation.
FCT is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to an active nondiscrimination program. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, and other terms and conditions of employment will be on the basis of the qualifications of the individual regardless of race, colour, place of origin, ethnic origin, citizenship, handicap (including mental and physical disability), sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, creed (religion), marital status, family status (being in a parent/child relationship), age, or any other basis prohibited by the applicable provincial or federal human rights legislation.