At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and service. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure!
Reporting to the Marketing Planning & Operations Manager, the Marketing Coordinator's primary responsibility is to support marketing team operations and omni-channel campaign executions. Acting as the primary touchpoint for internal stakeholder inquiries and requests, you will assist in the development and coordination of campaign tactics and other customer-facing events and activations.
- Coordinate and schedule marketing activities, including maintenance of marketing calendars and communications to internal stakeholders;
- Work with external vendors to coordinate production and marketing collateral;
- Support the execution of in-store events, sponsorships and tradeshow activations;
- Create reports and presentations for marketing programs;
- Manage the marketing mailbox and become the primary touchpoint for marketing inquiries;
- Maintain an archive of past promotions and campaigns.
- 1 - 3 years' experience along with post-secondary education in Marketing or Business Administration
- Adapts to change in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time well
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Bass Pro Shops & Cabela's welcomes applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request during the assessment and selection process.
- Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class resorts and conservation attractions!
- Fun work environment
- Competitive wages
- Excellent benefits
- Unlimited career advancement opportunities
- Bass Pro Cares Fund