What makes SYNNEX extraordinary? We believe that success is achieved by bringing together unique points of view. Our team is comprised of innovative perspectives from a diverse group of bright minds who are inspired with a vision to imagine and the energy to make it happen. Whether you're just starting out in your career or a seasoned executive, we have a wide range of opportunities for those who have a passion for technology and a desire to bring their full self to work every day where you can grow and make a difference.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business - we don't just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
Get Inspired by the Work You'll Do
Implementation and Execution:
- Coordination and maintenance of the marketing calendar for all sales programs
- Plan quarterly tactical activities as per yearly vendor commitments
- Process and receive expense purchase orders
- Negotiate and source suppliers for various marketing activities
- Determine program timing with vendor participation and execute - vehicle booking, event co-ordination and material requirements
- Greet, execute vendor activities and ensure appropriate POP is signed off
- Fulfill and complete all planned activities to the timeline
- Communicate initiatives to sales, products and marketing teams
- Work effectively with the aligned Product Management
- Co-ordination of collateral for print, e-distribution, and website updates
- Work closely with Montreal and Guelph to ensure program consistency
- Strong attention to detail and creative thinking is needed when implementing sales programs
Financial Forecasting and Budget:
- Execute and post Sales Programs and other assigned marketing programs accurately and on time with the required POP to finance
- Adhere to contract guidelines/compliancy - vendor specific and SYNNEX Corporation
- Foster vendor relationships - vendor satisfaction
- Know the mutually agreeable upon vendor goals and ensure internal and external programs and promotions positively impact sales and vendor ROI
- Track and monitor the program's success - measure key metrics
- Work in a safe manner. Be conscious at all times of safety on the job by adhering to the established health & safety measures and practices of the company. Report workplace hazards and any violations of the relevant legislation of the employer.
Your passion is sparked by:
- Post-secondary education with a degree in marketing/advertising and/or communications would be preferred
- year relevant working experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to multi-task and stay focused
- Must be professional in attitude and demeanor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to prioritize, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
We have Great Perks ? Flexible Time Away (flex vacation) ? Every day is Casual Day ? Comprehensive Group Health Insurance plan ? Discretionary Profit Sharing ? Employee Referral Award program ? Employee Purchase Plan/ Company Discounts ? Out of Country travel assistance ? Health/ Wellness initiatives ? Paid Personal Days ? Employee Assistance Program ? Education Reimbursement ? Milestone Service Awards ? Community Involvement activities in partnership with Kids Help Phone ? Employee of the Quarter awards ? Group RRSP with Company Matching ? Training Opportunities ? Huang Leadership Development Scholarship ? Bi-annual President's Club ? Annual Founders Award
Be Inspired In Your Career.
@ SYNNEX Corporation, we believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
@ SYNNEX Canada Limited, we are committed to supporting accommodation and inclusivity for persons with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know; we will work with you to meet your needs.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.