The Marketing Associate will be accountable for supporting various digital programs and initiatives across multiple platforms to increase brand awareness, generate demand and drive revenue. Digital programs and initiatives can include but are not limited to website and landing page maintenance and development, social media content development, publishing and monitoring, plus digital advertising, digital campaign implementation support, and reporting/analytics.
The Marketing Associate will report directly to Vice President of Operations and ensure all digital experiences are optimized and operating to drive a valuable experience for our customers, while contributing to maximizing revenue across all projects.
What You'll Be Doing
- Engaging with an agency to create a brand and its positioning, then producing, communicating and building the company brand awareness
- Creating, planning and implementing a digital marketing strategy and various campaigns
- Driving marketing functions such as brochures, ads, website, signage, eblasts, event planning and execution etc.
- Executing and analyzing SEO, email marketing, social media campaigns and digital ads
- Maintaining, updating, and organizing content development and webpage updates
- Designing, editing and publishing visual elements for our website and social media platforms
- Managing social media handles and increasing brand engagement
- Executing and managing search engine optimization and Google Analytics
- Optimizing online sales and marketing channels
- Assisting with the planning, development, and coordination of a wide range of marketing communications
- Working diligently to help the company generate sales
- Creating master collateral documents for Sales campaigns
- Other duties, projects, etc. as requested by management
What You Bring
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field with a strong focus on Digital Marketing
- Experience working with internal teams and vendors to support the execution of digital strategies for website content, SEO, social media and paid digital advertising
- Experience with creating and executing content, content calendars and social media strategies
- Strong graphic design skills for the digital world
- Experience with web content management systems and analytics tools (WordPress, Google Analytics)
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills, specifically for a digital setting
- Experience in working successfully with multiple assignments and deliverables simultaneously
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative suite
Why You'll Love Working Here
- You'll wear multiple hats and get hands on experience with all aspects of your team's projects
- We champion Ownership - from your first day you will be involved in shaping the direction of Highline Forming
- We focus on continuously developing our team through education reimbursements and professional development offerings
- We don't believe in micromanagement - while we are here to provide guidance, we trust you to do your job and achieve success
- Health benefits and personal health spending account
Highline Forming puts a focus on quality and customer satisfaction. We are a people-first employer that fosters an environment where team members are empowered to make improvements. Highline Forming will be the trusted formwork partner in the construction industry by transforming our customers' experience.. Highline Forming enhances the skyline and built environment with the highest safety, quality, and on time delivery.
Highline Forming is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a team that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Highline Forming is committed to creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential. We hire based on merit and are committed to the principle of equity in employment. We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Highline Forming will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation, please inform Human Resources.