Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups (BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and much more.
- Sells the company's products, systems and/or services via telephone or electronic means to customers in assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- Must close the sale on products, systems and/or services.
- May generate prospective customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with sales leads.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Requires application of in-depth technical knowledge of products, systems and services (may include contract documentation). Survey Tip: If selling maintenance/service/license contracts, match to Inside/Contract Renewal Sales jobs (S1371 - S1375).
- May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products.
- This role is not overlay to the field sales force, and these incumbents carry their own quota that is distinct from the field sales force.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as sole sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers.
- Minimal business travel or work outside office required.