Digital Marketing Manager
Office location flexibility | WFH/WFO | Flexible start times with core hours of 9AM-3PM PST, M-F
About TLC Solutions
In 1999, TLC Solutions onboarded our first client with a vision of providing managed IT services and communications in British Columbia. We are proud to still serve this client today and since our inception, we have grown to serve a broad range of businesses throughout BC, Alberta, and California, US. This growth is built on the same transparency, expertise, and reliability in which we were founded. United by our core values of Joy, Teamwork, Honesty, Loyalty, and Accountability, TLC is on a journey to help people love technology and deliver Technolojoy TM.
About the Opportunity
After successfully growing the business since 1999, we're looking to accelerate our growth by adding a driven Digital Marketing Manager to our team to help establish the TLC Solutions brand through building a strong social media presence, curating a content marketing strategy, and partnering with 3rd party vendors.
Want to make your mark and be part of building a brand?
Does the word ?accountability' not scare you in the least and you love to own your work?
How about leading a social media emergence?
Does building a content marketing strategy sound appealing?
If you answered 'Heck yes!', this could be the opportunity for you!
Initial Priorities for the Successful Candidate:
- Lead the development of a new website
- Establish and maintain TLC's brand standards
- Develop and lead a content marketing strategy
What you'll be doing...
- Brand Excitement & Engagement - Create and execute strategies for the company's social medial profiles and presence using tools like Canva, Grammarly, AnswerThePublic, and more
- Ensure an industry leading customer engagement experience across all digital, traditional media channels, and customer/industry events
- Develop and lead an SEO strategy through organic and paid campaign methods
- Establish and maintain TLC's brand standards
- Lead Generation and Advertising - Create, develop, & launch new and innovative advertising campaigns. Plan and implement digital marketing and lead acquisition campaigns
- Lead the development of a new website with 3rd party resources
- Budget Management - Collect, analyze, report, and summarize lead and sales data
- Communicate marketing plans and results to leaders and stakeholders
- Manage and maintain the TLC blog and online resources by partnering with external resources
- Develop high-level marketing KPIs and leading measures supported by in-depth analytics
- Participate in Sales and Marketing meetings to share results and stay current on IT and customer trends.
- Create and maintain monthly/annual content calendars that share and celebrate our industry trends, customers, team members, culture, holidays (and related National days), and community/charity success stories.
- Build an email marketing campaign designed to keep our clients informed of new product offerings, services, and company updates
- Monitor competitor activity in our various markets and define/propose region specific effective positioning and differentiation strategies across the product range
- Working with our Sales team, establish buyer personas and develop marketing strategies to align to those personas, ideal customer, and client tiers
- Utilize SEMRush to manage and optimize SEO, Keywords, schedule social media posts, and maximize utilization of the platform
- Identify and lead promotion opportunities (digital and traditional marketing) with TLC's industry and association partners
- As budgeted and planned, attend events, conferences, and trade shows as an ambassador for TLC Solutions and the Managed IT Services sector
- Using video and copy content, create case studies highlighting client success stories
What you bring...
You are a leader when it comes to both creative ideas and digital media strategy who is always searching for compelling ways to find and share brand stories. You have a demonstrable ability to create excitement, both internally and externally.
- 3-5+ years B2B/Technology-based marketing experience; you must be able to self-manage and own your results. Leadership experience of individuals or teams is a plus.
- Strong computer literacy. Experience using automation and analytics tools - Google Analytics/Adwords, Wordpress, CRM, Analytics, Clickcease, SEMrush, AnswerThePublic, Adobe (Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (drafting & editing social posts, email correspondence, e-news copy, internal correspondence, reports other communications) with the ability to self-edit, excellent grammar and spelling are essential
- Understanding of the Managed IT Services business model and the technological landscape is an asset but not required
- Excited to juggle many balls and can work well with and demonstrate respect for colleagues at all levels, building excellent relationships both internally and externally
- Collaborative and will thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, while being highly adaptable and willing to learn the business, systems, and processes
- A positive forward-looking mindset and the courage to think differently and to ruffle some feathers while hunting for and eliminating the WWADIs
- Experience working with 3rd party website developers, graphic designers, copywriters, and other external resources
- Acquisition and lead generation experience with systems/process, KPIs, and strong results
- Social media savvy and engagement with a focus on our current platforms of LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- A keen eye for taking a great photo and design layouts
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing automation, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords and digital campaigns, including experience with A/B testing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
You're the expert here and if you've read this far you've likely already pulled up our website, LinkedIn page, and searched all other platforms for our presence. What do you think? What do you envision? What would you do? Let us know in your application. At TLC, we offer competitive wages, amazing work flexibility, and a strong sense of camaraderie built from a team focused on supporting each other through teamwork. If you want to play a hands-on role in an action-oriented organization then we would love to connect with you.