Betstamp is the future of sports betting. We were founded in 2020 with the mission to make sports betting easy and accessible with everyone, while improving your odds of winning your bets. Our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible, while educating the public about sports betting.
How We Work:
Betstamp aggregates sports betting odds from every sportsbook so you can easily compare and get the best price before you bet. You can track, manage, and analyze your sports bets for consistent improvement, in addition to being able to follow some of your favourite betting personalities and your friends' performances in the app to see how they do. Save time, save money, and have more fun betting on sports.
Betstamp launched in Ontario for the first time in April 2022, and our team is planning on ramping up Brand Awareness across the province.
As our Experiential Marketing Manager, you'll join on the ground level of the best Sports Betting aggregator on the market, growing faster than ever. To start, you will be helping to manage the launch of Betstamp across Ontario, with a long-term goal of growing Betstamp's Brand Awareness across North America. You will be managing the launch of our community of Betstamp Brand Ambassadors, and will have the ability to influence our go-forward strategy, while also receiving coaching from seasoned professionals with years of experience.
This role is perfect for someone looking to gain experience in a fast moving startup, that overlaps heavily in the sports & sports management side of business. Successful candidates will be given real responsibility from Day 1, with the opportunity to build & influence our Canadian launch approach. This is a full-time position.
What makes a great Betstamp Operations Lead?
- Experience working towards & exceeding targets
- A great communicator (written & verbal)
- A planner - you have a mind for details & logistics
- A problem solver - you can translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- A self-starter who is able to work independently & manage feedback
- Someone who is outgoing, hard working and scrappy
- Ability to take ownership of your business & projects to make decisions & move projects and opportunities forward
- Experience in Event Planning is an Asset
- Experiential Marketing experience is an asset
- Event Management / Promoter background
- Manage - Oversee 1-2 direct reports
- Coach - Provide daily mentorship and guidance and support to your team - ensuring individual and team objectives are met
- Experiment - Develop and implement new initiatives, frameworks, strategies and processes to help increase the team's effectiveness
- Collaborate - Work with cross-functional partners to create a best-in-class onboarding program that supports new Brand Ambassadors
- Analyze - Monitor KPIs, traffic metrics and community growth and engagement
- Build - Interview, hire and train top talent to help grow this expanding team
Compensation & Start Date
- Competitive compensation with possibility for bonus incentives based on success
- This is a full-time position with possibility of immediate career growth & promotion within 6-8 months for the successful candidate
- Start Date: July 2022
- Must have laptop/access to internet
- 2-3 years of experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with Microsoft Suite - Powerpoint/Excel/Word
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Haves:
- Interest in sports and/or sports betting, and sports media
- People management experience
- Experience in a high-growth or early stage start-up
- Operations Experience