Our Safety Kleen located based out of Brampton, ON is hiring drivers. As a Sales Route Driver you will visit customer locations to provide onsite service for parts washer machines, collect used solvent, and upsell a variety of products and other Safety-Kleen services. This is a great full-time opportunity with a lucrative commission plan!
Why Work for Safety - Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, opportunity for overtime;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive to customer locations to deliver/set up parts washer machines;
- Up-sell new lube oil and Allied products at existing customer locations;
- Prospect and generate new leads in the field;
- Pick up 55 gallon containers of various fluids, oil filters etc.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class DZ license required;
- Ability to drive a manual transmission required;
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ?
To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.