Winner of several 2021 Canadian Search Awards, seoplus+ is an innovative digital marketing agency helping businesses worldwide reach their online potential by generating leads and increasing sales. Our clients range from local retailers to enterprise-level multinationals.
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing company and start an exciting career. seoplus+ has grown by double digits for several years and this is just the beginning. The Sales Development Representative is a front line role within the inside sales team at seoplus+.
Money is great, but there's a lot more to offer. We have a work from anywhere policy, a world class office in Little Italy (where the fridge, pantry, and coffee machine are always full!), a generous benefits package, a training credit for all employees, lots of social events, a fun team oriented culture, and a great service to sell.
- Daily Prospecting - Researching and prospecting to strategically contact targeted businesses daily to build a healthy sales pipeline.
- Increase Sales - Assist the Account Manager team with increased meetings with a minimum of 10 qualified prospects per month.
- Improve Daily - We take action everyday to support professional and personal development and process improvement.
- Discovery - Research, connect and learn about businesses and their digital marketing needs, identify if prospects are a good fit to schedule with the Account Management team.
- Generate - Utilize Salesforce for data tracking, contacting prospects through cold calling and email to generate new sales opportunities and proactively seek new business prospects (50-70 calls a day)
- Communication - Enthusiastically maintaining outbound activities and accurately answering prospect questions as well as relaying additional information Account Managers.
- The most important requirement is a positive, tenacious mindset (hungry to improve/learn, team oriented, strong interpersonal skills, good judgment)
- 1-2 years sales and/or customer service experience
- Strong communication and listening skills with ability to communicate via phone, email and video meetings.
- Ability to work in a faced paced environment and hold yourself accountable to activity and sales goals.
- Computer proficiency (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Gmail)
- Sales and/or digital marketing experience is an asset
- Attention to detail, organized, efficient
Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary
- Group benefits (dental, physio, massage), 2 weeks paid vacation to start, paid sick days/personal days
- Flexible start time and work from home opportunities
- World Class office in Little Italy (Ottawa)
- Lots of team events
- Fun office culture - snacks, coffee/espresso machines
- Training - Flexible training credit
Interested candidates please send resume and cover letter via Isarta
Job Type: Full-time