Who is Innovapost?
What role will you play?
We are looking for an IT Recruitment Specialist who will be a key contributor to our Talent and Workforce Management team. Our team's mission is to relentlessly attract, develop, and retain employees with the skills that align to our IT strategy and skills not yet determined.
*This is a Term Position until May 2023*
- Help to translate our open roles into powerful and purposeful postings.
- Work with Success Factors recruiting module (knowledge of this system helpful)
- Manage and uphold quality throughout every phase of each job posting on sourcing, pre-screening, coordinate interviews, follow-ups, debriefs, reference checks, offers, post offer administration; Volume: approximately 15 unique job postings simultaneously
- Working with Job Boards, LinkedIn, social media, on attraction & branding;
- Identify creative sourcing strategies to ensure diverse candidate slates
- Stay on top of evolving industry trends, legislative compliance, best practices and innovative sourcing streams.
- Help to implement best practices, programs, tools and fine-tune current processes to enhance candidate sourcing methodologies
- Working with internal stakeholders, to manage new hires onboarding procedures and paperwork
- Prepare/conduct bi-weekly orientation sessions, including submission of onboarding kits to hires
- Coordinate Coop Student hires with post secondary institutions. Manage subsidies
- Support social media efforts in advertising Innovapost's brand to the external marketplace
- Act as Innovapost ambassador to attract new talent
What we would love to hear from you?
- You have a proven track record and portfolio of successful technical recruiting history (4 to 7 years)
- You have proven experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to collaboratively deliver on recruitment efforts
- You have demonstrated client service excellence
- You have a willingness to push beyond what's expected, using new tools, techniques and emerging technologies
- You're an ambitious self-starter who can thrive in ambiguity
- You're articulate, and confident when presenting work and providing feedback
- You're organized and self-driven, detail-oriented, achieving results on time by independently creating process efficiencies, communicating progress along the way amid a busy pipeline of open roles.
- You learn, listen and lead quickly in a fast-paced environment
CRITICAL SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-7 years of experience and knowledge within full-cycle IT Technical recruitment.
- Experience with high-volume of job requisitions (15+ at a time)
- Experience sourcing through LinkedIn
- Experience with Social Media Platforms
- Experience with HR Systems
Nice to Have's
- Experience with student coop hiring and career fairs
- Successfully worked as a resource management/deployment specialist for at least 3 years
- Advanced understanding and mastery of resource management & reporting tools.
- A willingness to push beyond what's expected, using new tools, techniques and emerging technologies.
- Academic: University degree or higher in Business administration, Commerce, HR, or related field (required), degree in Business Administration (MBA) (Asset)