A company with a successful track record and bright future in the marketplace. A highly innovative and engaged workforce and outstanding, in-demand products and services. Increased opportunities to enhance and advance an ever-evolving, exciting internal and external brand. As a Marketing professional, this is what you look for and want most in your career. At CDW, we're happy to report that we meet all that criteria and more. A Fortune 200 leader, we're the organization Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT needs.
The Marketing Coordinator provides project management and administrative support to ensure CDW Canada's overall key marketing messages are communicated accurately, effectively and consistently to customer segments through Social Media. This role coordinates the creation, development and day-to-day implementation of marketing tasks including paid and organic social marketing as well as other digital marketing projects.
What You'll Do:
- Support paid social campaigns including trafficking, set-up, launching, measuring, and optimizing advertising campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Reddit; conduct regular campaign performance analyses and apply optimization best practices to meet and exceed KPIs/goals (pacing, bid and budget strategies, creative testing frameworks, audience curation, etc.).
- Support maintenance of CDW Canada's social media profiles including organic posting, content calendar maintenance and community management (engaging, listening and responding to online audiences)
- Assist the Marketing Specialist in the media strategy development, identifying both new and improved execution strategies that will increase overall performance and efficiency
- Coordinate all aspects of project execution including building creative development schedules, organizing and collecting information from the product team, reviewing ad units, daily monitoring of activities to ensure production timelines are met, collaborating with stakeholders (designers, product team and agency) and monitoring and tracking the status of projects from planning to completion
- Maintain project trackers and budget paperwork for social marketing activities
- Interact heavily with Marketing, Partner and Product Management, Sales, and Finance functions, as well as third party publications and agencies
- Provide general support to the marketing team with a focus on digital & social channels, but also including marketing finance, project management, additional event support and other duties as required
- Stay on top of all best practices for measurement, ad creation and targeting and platforms; understand the competition and ever-changing goals within the digital advertising industry
- Occasionally provide marketing and promotion support to marketing team as required which may require working evenings or weekends (5% of the time)
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business or marketing
- 2+ years relevant experience required in paid social media marketing, advertising or communications
- Basic understanding of paid social advertising and the impact it has on the customer journey
- Experience building paid ad campaigns on social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills for social media content creation and community management; ability to effectively articulate information and interact with stakeholders both verbally and through written communication
- Proven ability to proactively collaborate, take initiative and creatively problem solve
- Experience working with creative teams to guide and create visual and copy assets
- Experience working with partners, clients, and cross-functional teams
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel (for qualitative and quantitative analytic techniques to investigate campaign performance and support campaign management)
- Experience using formal project management tools like Workfront, Trello, Asana etc.
- Experience using HubSpot or other marketing automation tools
- Experience in B2B marketing is an asset but not required
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you'll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self-and your best ideas-to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving-and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts, and other generous perks.