Job Description :
Do you live at the intersection of marketing, technology, and data? Do you like to proactively research, test and implement innovative technologies to solve modern business and marketing problems? Are you up to the challenge of working with some of the largest and most prestigious brands in automotive?
If yes, keep reading.
Go Auto is looking for a Director of MarTech that can help us build and execute on a strategic plan that will provide the best vehicle sales and service experience in the country. In this role you will oversee both the digital advertising and automations teams while working hand in hand with our larger marketing and development teams.
- Oversee the digital advertising team responsible for running campaigns on Google, Facebook, and other platforms.
- Oversee the automations team responsible for running all automated communications via email and SMS.
- Work directly with stakeholders on the marketing and development teams to execute on MarTech
- Work with internal and external partners connecting with APIs and other data feeds.
- Implement personalization and ML (Machine Learning) strategies to achieve business objectives in the department.
- Translate technical problems and solutions to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactively drive new solutions and technology throughout the organization.
- Track and report on department performance for specific KPIs and attribution.
- Work with our tech stack including our CDP, data warehouse, CRM, and other systems to ensure data integrity for customer journeys, automations, and advertising
- Improve operational efficiency by working on moving labour-intensive manual tasks to automated ones
- Oversee the testing of campaigns and automations for continual improvement
- 5+ years of marketing and/or technology leadership experience
- Understanding of marketing systems such as Google Ads, Facebook, and other platforms
- Understanding of consumer data platforms and other components of the marketing tech stack
- Understanding of SQL and basic programming
- Handle multiple projects at once
- Work with and manage multiple teams
- Flexibility to oversee and execute multiple projects at the same time
We don't build jobs, we build careers. Ask about one of our many success stories during your interview.
The first step towards the life you want starts now. Shift into gear and apply today.