Hexagon Autonomy & Positioning is looking for a Global Marketing Specialist, Technical Content to join our global engineering and manufacturing company in satellite positioning and autonomous technology, doing cool stuff that matters. In this role, you will work with a highly collaborative marketing team to generate high-quality content for a technical audience, including case studies, white papers, brochures, press releases, blogs, social media posts and website content. You will create various educational content pieces for our highly technical audience, explaining advanced concepts in easy-to-understand terms. Additionally, you will be able to understand complex technical items to create digestible content pieces for various audience levels. You will think creatively and critically to identify the best medium to deliver our message, leveraging our content to best achieve marketing and sales goals. Finally, you will assiat the team in generating and delivering content to support product launch activities, build awareness in our various segments, and generate benefit-driven content to educate our audience on our products and solutions.
The Company: Hexagon is a global leader in digital reality solutions, combining sensor, software and autonomous technologies. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, quality and safety across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, public sector and mobility applications. You'll be joining over 22,000 people in 50 countries on the leading edge of your field.
This position is with Hexagon's Autonomy & Positioning division, a global technology leader, pioneering end-to-end solutions industry leaders rely on for assured positioning and autonomy on land, sea and air. Our work touches every aspect of life, from sustainability on Earth to enabling autonomy. Within the Autonomy & Positioning division, your work will contribute to the operation of our brands NovAtel, AutonomouStuff, VERIPOS and Antcom.
The Location: Hexagon is a global company with locations around the world. This position is based in Calgary, Alberta or Morton, Illinois. We will also consider remote work for the right candidate.
We offer a flexible schedule and hybrid work opportunities to accommodate in-office and work-from-home days.Responsibilities :
As a Global Marketing Specialist, Technical Content, you will:
- Create compelling technical content for a variety of mediums and tailored to specific audience personas
- Develop technical content that engages the audience segment, leading to increased sales or online traffic while incorporating SEO best practices
- Edit and review written and visual content
- Ensure Content compliance with brand standards and company policies
- Generate ideas for technical content generally as well as ideas tied to broader marketing goals
- Plan, schedule, and strategise content
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company and its products
- Understand the needs of the company's primary audience
- Manage content translations with external vendors and internal stakeholders Qualifications:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing, communications, journalism or related field, or equivalent content creation experience and other marketing certificates
- 3-5 years' work experience as a marketing or technical writer or similar role with heavy writing responsibilities in a high-tech industry
- Experience in writing content for highly technical markets and technologies
- Advanced writing and editing abilities
- Proficient in English
- Attitude conducive to collaboration and teamwork
Key Success Factors:
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently while collaborating with team members to achieve timelines and goals
- Able to work effectively with remote teams worldwide
- Able to work on tight deadlines and manage multiple projects
- Able to speak, read or write in multiple languages
- Knowledge of global privacy regulations, including GDPR
- Knowledge of GNSS, electronics or other technical markets
If you require any special accommodation, please email our team at via Isarta and we will be pleased to follow up with you. Please do not send any cover letters or resumes to this address.