- As an integral part of our team, you will be working closely with the Divisional Manager and the National Operations Manager to implement and manage in-field execution projects to assist in the achievement of the clients sales objectives.
- As a Marketing Specialist, you will project manage the day to day activities to ensure all key tasks are achieved by the recreation of brief, activation reporting, client liaison, execution delivery of reports.
- Your dedication, energy, and commitment to exceptional service will drive your success and with it - your career. But above all else, you will like to have fun in our dynamic team environment. Skills
- Graduate caliber with sales and strategic marketing or general business management experiences
- Tertiary business/marketing qualification preferred, although not compulsory
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge or experience in Brand/product managed is preferred
- Ability to build rapport and develop long term relationships
Pay: $19.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift Education:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred) Work Location: One location