Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Markham - Ontario - Canada
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big-huge.
We're not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we're one of Fortune's Most Admired. We're transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world's most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions-not just the select few-experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that's missing? Well... you...
DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
Who You'll Work With: We manufacture one of the world's most extensive portfolios of connected products, including: PCs (ThinkPad, Yoga, Lenovo Legion), tablets, smartphones and workstations; as well as augmented and virtual reality (ThinkReality), smart home office solutions, software and services. In this role you will be supporting our Intelligent Device Group (IDG). The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments (workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
What You'll Do: As an ISR you are responsible for validating requests; creating quotes and communicating both internally and externally to ensure an excellent sales experience. You will engage with and cultivate relationships with Clients; Business Partners and a variety of Lenovo aligned functions.
The successful candidate is a proactive team player, with superior attention to detail and excellent time management. We are seeking energetic; passionate and sales minded talent to join our Inside Sales organization. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will coordinate and manage inside sales activities while interacting directly with your field Account Executive (AE) and delivering exceptional service to our customer's. Key
- Provide, proactive follow-up, product information and overall account support via the telephone and email
- Work closely with AEs in the ongoing development of opportunities and management of existing accounts. Assist AE with customer requests and ongoing communication touchpoints that drive Customer Experience.
- Assist AE with customer requests and ongoing communication touchpoints that drive Customer Experience.
- Act as the PC specialist by working directly with the customer for configurations to ensure meeting needs of customer along with updates on status.
- Pipeline accuracy and weekly cadence reporting of forecast and opportunity management to AE for customer tracking and identifying and confirming ongoing sales needs About Our Team: We are a blend of innovators and entrepreneurs who relentlessly pursue new ideas and are committed to driving change. As a team, we nurture a culture of doing and performing by operating with a high level of integrity and trust.
Basic Requirements :
- 3 to 5 years sales experience in a quota carrying role
- Bachelor's degree/College Diploma or equivalent professional experience
Preferred Requirements :
- Enthusiastic and strong will to win.
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence customer decisions to close business.
- A proven successful track record in acquisition sales is an asset.
- Proven results in growing, developing & managing accounts is an asset.
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with a passion to go above and beyond with a team player approach
- Markham - Ontario - Canada