WHO IS REAL?
After taking a brief pause during the pandemic, it is with great optimism and excitement that Regina Exhibition Association Limited (REAL) announces our activation of the REAL 2.0 plan for our future, within the exciting world of sport and entertainment.
We are moving forward at full speed with strategic objectives to: improve operational performance; develop new business and expansion; create an activated district, leveraging commercial development.
If you are revolutionary and courageous, exemplify teamwork and safety, accomplish the extraordinary, stewards of our legacy and above all else, always have fun ... then you are REAL! And we want you on our team!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our people are Revolutionary and Courageous, Exemplify Teamwork and Safety, Accomplish the Extraordinary, Stewards of our Legacy and above all, we Always Have Fun!
We live our core values: Be original, Be a host, Be inclusive, Be proud, Be resilient, Be smart, and Always own it.
Are you a creative individual who can manage multiple priorities and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that provides an opportunity to be a part of a wide variety of events? Then this is the role for you!
THE OPPORTUNITY AWAITS YOU
REAL finds itself in the enviable position of managing one of the most interesting and versatile connected spaces in North America with an opportunity to impact the lives of millions by creating life-long memories and delivering exceptional experiences.
As the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will be primarily responsible for assisting in the development and execution of marketing and communication programs and initiatives to effectively position the REAL brand, increasing awareness of the organization's offerings and ultimately, to drive sales. You will also be responsible for the day-to-day coordination and execution of marketing plans and providing support for campaign management, agency interaction and media buys.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Coordinate and deliver on a variety of Marketing and Communications programs, campaigns, and initiatives.
- Provide support to department activities by writing, editing/proofreading, and distributing a variety of communication and marketing materials.
- Implement web content updates and coordinating regular content audits.
- Being accountable for all aspects of the creative development process, including concept creation, development, production, and delivery for a variety of marketing initiatives.
- Liaison with internal customers and external vendors, advertising and media agencies in the development and execution of various marketing materials, activations and promotions.
- Assist with media buys, value-in-kind and negotiations.
- Track and suggest strategies to boost ticket sales.
- Performs other duties as defined and assigned by the Manager, Marketing on an as and when required basis.
WHAT IT TAKES
Apply today if you meet the following requirements:
- Post-secondary Degree in Marketing, New Media Communications, interactive design and technology, or integrated digital media.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a Marketing and Communications role.
- Demonstrated experience in writing and editing in a variety of formats (e.g., print, digital and social).
- Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, as well as knowledge of basic html and content management systems.
- Experience in email management and survey platforms.
- Knowledge of advertising specifications and placement.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated experience in coordination and administration duties in an office environment considered an asset.
- Strong time-management skills and a proven track record of delivering quality results, with attention to details.
- The successful candidate must also possess and maintain a satisfactory Criminal Record Check (CRC).
- This position is an in-scope position under the RWDSU Collective Agreement.
We offer competitive wages and attractive benefits, along with the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fun industry. For more information visit our website at www.realdistrict.ca. Submit resumes by July 8, 2022 via the link below.