The Film Marketing Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Film Marketing team in the strategic planning, execution, and measurement of attendance-driving programs for the Cineplex Exhibition business. This individual will also be responsible for liaising with Cineplex's studio and enhanced experience partners in order to develop campaigns that are mutually beneficial to both teams' objectives
- Help manage coordination and execution of Film Marketing campaigns (inclusive of paid and owned channels) in coordination with internal creative, content, loyalty and film distribution teams and external media agency.
- Lead and execute Film Marketing campaigns (inclusive of paid and owned channels) in coordination with internal creative, content and loyalty teams and external media agency.
- Report on success of campaigns based on cross-channel insights, in partnership with external agency and Cineplex Analytics teams.
- Collaborate with Film Marketing team to optimize guest journeys and uncover opportunities to test and learn, based on consumer insights research and digital reporting.
- College Diploma in Marketing or Business Administration
- 2-3 years of integrated marketing experience.
- An understanding of research and digital analytics as the basis for developing strategic creative and media briefs, with an orientation towards customer experience.
- Experience participating in multi-faceted projects with stakeholders across cross functional teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of media strategy and creative production requirements to develop a successful campaign, with emphasis on digital channels.
- Agency experience
- Strong project management, time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated prioritization ability, solution orientation and resilience, given fast-changing environment and market landscape
- Ability to develop and execute creative and media plans at a tactical level with flexibility and efficiency
- Highly energetic team player with a strong attention to detail and an ?all hands on deck? mentality
- Ability to take initiative, in order to work both independently and collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Clear understanding of customer experience implications when approaching messaging, targeting and channel plans
- Some familiarity with using data and insights to inform marketing plans
- Comfortable managing relationships with external partners to gain campaign alignment
- Strong presentation skills an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Inclusion & Diversity
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada's largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we're so much more than movies - operating The Rec Room, Canada's favourite destination for ?Eats & Entertainment' and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Cineplex | Cineplex Digital Media | | Cineplex Media | Cineplex Store | Player One Amusement Group | Playdium | The Rec Room | SCENE
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment's standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please