Department: Commercial - Digital Commerce
Reports to: Manager, CRM
Location: North Vancouver, B.C. or Remote
Your Opportunity at ARC'TERYX
As a Customer Lifecycle Marketing Lead you will develop and implement the strategy and implementation of the lifecycle marketing program, ranging from retention to post-purchase with a focus on instilling loyalty within our growing customer base. You will lead a team in designing customer journeys, researching/implementing program improvements, and executing campaigns in support of the digital commerce objectives.
This role can be hired remote. Business operations occur on PST time zone. The ideal candidate would be able to be in the office one day per month.
Meet Your Future Team:
The CRM team uses a customer-led strategy to build meaningful relationships with our guests. We recognize that different approaches work best for different guests at different points in their journey with Arc'teryx. Working closely with many other teams, we are passionate about people and strive to put the customer at the center of every decision we make.
Is this job open to relocation? No
Will there be Visa support? No
Can this job be hired remote? Yes
If you were the Customer Lifecycle Marketing Lead now, here are some of the core activities you would be doing:
- Creating strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which include onboarding, engagement, and retention
- Leading email acquisition strategy, including the preference center, opt-down, and email prioritization strategy
- Developing and optimizing retention strategies, analyzing findings, presenting recommendations and scaling as necessary
- Recommending new communications and journeys to the Program Manager, Lifecycle Marketing and CRM team supported by predictive modelling
- Identifying Lifecycle KPI's (churn, rebuy, etc.) to effectively measure the programs performance and drive business requirements
- Leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud and email tools to develop content strategies
- Partnering with vendors and the CRM team to identify engagement and churn indicators and execute programs based on findings
- Analyzing and actioning on data to monitor the performance and health of programs and identify areas for improvement
Here are some of the things you could be working on in the future:
- Leading the development of path-to-purchase, churn, offer propensity, and cluster strategies that reflect an understanding of guest needs and intent
- Partnering with the Digital Commerce team to leverage customer interaction touch points and infuse personal, one-to-one cross-channel programs
- Developing audience and customer segmentation strategies to maximize performance of key clusters and customer lifetime value
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or communications or a related field
- You have 4+ years' experience in lifecycle marketing, CRM, or retention marketing
- You have a demonstrated a deep understanding of lifecycle and loyalty marketing programs
- You have experience in acquiring, segmenting, targeting, and retaining customers using data-driven user insights
- You have a deep understanding of lifecycle KPI's and are experienced in effectively managing and reporting on them
- You have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Interaction Studio, and CDP
- You are always thinking in the shoes of the customer / consumer
- You are always thinking of Arcteryx.com in a global, sustainable fashion; finding initiatives that work both globally and for the long term
- You are innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- You are a strong communicator who can work with cross functional teams from other channels of the business
- You remain highly flexible and adaptable when faced with ambiguity
- You effectively balance autonomy and collaboration
- You inspire breakthrough thinking and continuous improvement
- You seek the best (sometimes not the easiest) solutions, with an unwavering commitment to do what is right
- Your passion for your work is paralleled by your passion for getting outside and living it
- You are results-driven and have a passion for pursuing audacious goals
Arc'teryx is committed to actively creating and fostering a culture of inclusivity where voices are heard, people are seen, and values are respected. We care about the uniqueness of our applicants, employees, and guests, and we do so in a safe space fueled by curiosity and acceptance.
Creating an inclusive workplace is connected to our core value Do Right while also having the added benefit of helping make our business better. We believe inclusion helps us to create a healthier, happier workplace, drive creativity and innovation, and reflect the communities where we operate.
All applicants, employees, and guests can expect equality of opportunity and fair treatment in alignment with our values.
Design your Purpose. Live our Values.
DISRUPTIVE EVOLUTION. Design your future through challenge, experimentation, and inspiration.
COMMIT. Set and deliver on bold objectives as we collectively raise the bar.
LIVE IT. Deepen your connection to nature and live your most purposeful life.
LEAVE IT BETTER. Create a better world, together.