For over 40 years, DiaSorin has been on a mission on five continents to develop, produce and commercialize diagnostic tests for a wide range of clinical areas. Our tests are designed for hospitals and private testing laboratories, in the markets of immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics.
We believe in a respectful and supportive workplace that attracts and celebrates the uniqueness of a diverse workforce that represents our community and customers.
What you will do:
Coordinate all administrative requirements of the DiaSorin Canada office. Coordinate various sales and marketing related administrative tasks per the direction of the Canadian General Manager to assist with the overall Canadian commercial operation.
- Act as the liaison between Sales and Marketing team members and the creative support (graphic designers, ad agency, vendors, etc. as needed).
- Assist with branding initiatives in the customer center and maintenance of corporate branding guidelines in local Canadian office and literature
- Assist in the design and development of internal and external product flyers
- Assist in the French translation of documents as needed
- Provide website update support as needed.
- Coordinate Product Launch Celebrations for the entire Company.
QUALIFICATIONS EXPERIENCE PERSONAL STRENGTHS MOBILITY
What you bring to the table:
- Maintenance of a clean and professional work environment for both Suite 210 (Office) and Suite 140 (Customer Experience and Repair Center)
- Responding to and filtering inquires received via phone, internal/external email to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure IT functionality of the office (internet, printers, computers and other office equipment) thru coordination with DiaSorin IT and local service providers
- Interaction with building management as needed to coordinate and solve problems or request changes/upgrades to existing infrastructure
- Reception of incoming shipments, office mail
- Management of logistics on outgoing shipments, office mail
- Paperwork associated with various logistical needs for couriers or other office related procurement
- Assist FSEs and tech support as needed for the shipment and return of parts to/from the field
- Assist FSEs and tech support with logistics of the MDX loaner management program
- Expense budget tracking and record keeping as assigned
- Assist with management of activities for department heads of Marketing, Sales and Service:
- Travel arrangements
- Calendar management and meeting scheduling
- Maintain electronic (and/or paper files if directed) for Scientific Posters, white papers, publications, journal articles, abstracts, speeches, presentations, RFPs via google drive.
- Monitoring of RFP websites for tenders relevant to business as well as maintenance of annual fees and passwords associated with aforementioned sites
- Audit assistance to regulatory department for internal and external audits
- Procurement of office canteen supplies (coffee, water, snacks, lunches on request etc)
- Procurement of office stationary and supplies
- Procurement of customer center and repair center supplies as needed
- Assistance to accounts payable with processing/coding of invoices to facilitate payment within contract terms as needed
- Timely filing of expense reports (weekly) for aforementioned supplies purchased
- Assist with New Employee On Boarding.
- Support Sales and Marketing meetings and functions by coordinating meeting and arranging all details (space, fees, catering) associated with the meeting
- Support tradeshows including registration, attendance fee, move-in/move-out logistics, maintenance of tradeshow booth and accessories
- High degree of computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and gmail.
- Strong organizational acumen with both electronic and physical assets
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with SalesForce.com is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of reference laboratory and/or diagnostics industry and business contracts is preferred.
- Written and spoken French is preferred.
- Maintenance and weekly monitoring of provincial and national bid sites so that RFPs pertaining to the DiaSorin business are not missed
- Engagement with US marketing team (Immuno and molecular) on regular calls that each team has
- Engagement with US marketing to understand US marketing programs and suggest necessary changes to help ?Canadianize? these programs if they are deemed important for the Canadian market as well
- Assistance to sales and marketing with Salesforce.com data entry and other administrative tasks associated with Salesforce.com including reports
- Ability to drive and set up Canadian events at the DiaSorin Canada Customer Experience Center
- Assist in Canadian KOL/user group identification for key marketing programs
We Offer You
Receive a competitive salary and benefits package as you grow your career at DiaSorin. Join our team and discover how your work can impact the lives of people all over the world.
OTHERS INFORMATION AS PER LOCAL LEGAL REQUIREMENTS
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are encouraged to apply.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
DiaSorin Inc and DiaSorin Molecular LLC are Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity
If you'd like to view a copy of the company's affirmative action plan or policy statement, please email via Isarta. If you have a disability and you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please e-mail via Isarta or call toll-free 1.800.328.1482.