UserTesting® was founded in 2007, crossed $100M in revenue in 2020, and began trading under USER on the NYSE in 2021. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with regional offices in Atlanta, Edinburgh, and Singapore. A trusted company by top brands for 14+ years, UserTesting has over 2,500 customers in 45 countries including more than half of the world's top 100 most valuable brands according to Forbes.
A leader in video-based human insight, we believe the path to human understanding starts with shared insight-seeing and hearing how another person engages with the world around them and taking in their perspective. We're for capturing the kind of human responses that don't show up in a spreadsheet. This is what inspires us, and it's how we enable companies to connect with their audiences, authentically, through an experience that's uniquely, and intentionally, human.
We're proud to have been named to the Inc. Best-Led Companies of 2021 and the Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2021 lists, along with having received a variety of additional workplace and corporate growth awards. Choosing to join our team means being part of a passionate group focused on transforming the way companies understand their customers and build better products and experiences. Come join us and help us build the engine for human understanding!
About the team:
UserTesting is growing and we're expanding our Product Marketing team. Product Marketing brings new UserTesting products and solutions to life. We partner closely with Product, Corporate Marketing, Revenue, and Customer Success to deliver valuable solutions that help solve our customer's most pressing user experience needs. We are looking for a Product Marketer to own and drive the go-to-market strategy and execution of new customer-facing products and solutions for our customers. If you are a combination of master strategist, execution perfectionist, and storytelling wizard - we'd love to hear from you!
- Be the expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Collaborate with product management and corporate marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas
- Develop go-to-market plans for the product you support in conjunction with the Corporate Marketing, Product Management, and Revenue teams
- Partner with the Sales, Enablement, and Customer Success teams to ensure the field can clearly articulate the value of our solutions to both buyers and existing customers
- Work with the Product team to provide strategic guidance and input into the product roadmap for your product area - with a focus on delivering customer value
- Plan the launches of net-new offerings plus continual innovations within the product and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
What we're looking for:
- 5+ product marketing experience with a strong background in SaaS
- Proven track record in crafting compelling positioning and messaging
- Ability to distill complex topics down into easy-to-understand marketing copy and sales collateral
- Excellent communication and writing skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Experience supporting enterprise sales
- Proven track record performing well in a fast paced environments
- Organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
To learn more about our team, culture, and customers, check out our careers page, company blog, and press/awards. Aside from a great work environment and the opportunity to make an impact, we're also growing the team quickly-join us!
UserTesting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
UserTesting will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable. For jobs located in the United States, we prefer candidates located in or near one of these cities: Atlanta, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Austin, and Boston. We may consider candidates in certain other cities on a case by case basis. #li-remote