Wolseley Canada requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by Health Canada, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.
As the world's number one distributor of heating, plumbing, industrial, and waterworks supplies, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future.
Wolseley Canada offers many challenging and diverse career opportunities in our local branch networks and throughout our Regional and Corporate offices across Canada.
We are driven to achieve results, collaborate with each other to determine the best course of action, hold ourselves accountable at all times and demonstrate resilience when new challenges come our way.
Does this sound like you? Do you want to make a difference and grow your career? If so, then come join our talented and high performing team.
Join our dynamic and fast -paced Talent acquisition team as a Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition for Canada, and help us build a highly engaged workforce. Reporting to the Director, Talent, the Senior Manager will build and execute on talent attraction and sourcing strategies across different business groups. You will lead a team of high performing Talent Acquisition partners across Canada, who provide our business partners with strong talent to achieve our business objectives.
What you will do:
- Act as a trusted advisor to HR peers and Business Groups by providing innovative and creative talent sourcing, attraction, and assessment solutions to meet evolving recruiting and business landscapes
- Establish and sustain strategic partnership within key sourcing channels inclusive of campus, outreach programs and staffing vendors to source qualified talent
- Manage the executive search and deliver a world class recruitment experience
- Use recruitment analytics and reporting to provide useful data and advice to the business leaders and maintain a proactive approach to their recruitment needs, especially throughout periods of growth and change
- Promote efficiency within the recruitment process. Identify areas to streamline and enhance experience for TA partners, business partners and candidates
- Foster an environment of continued professional development. Ensure the team has access to and leverages the best-in-class training and coaching
What you bring:
- Minimum 10 years progressive recruitment experience with 5 years as a manager leading a team and working with senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to set, communicate, and execute a recruitment strategy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively influence and build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a dynamic, fast paced and matrix environment, driving alignment and results
- Post-secondary education in HR or other business-related discipline is an asset
- Bilingual (French and English) is an asset
- Experience with MS Suite, ATS systems (Workday preferrable) is an asset