We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
The Wireless Business Sales Specialist is driven by a shared spirit of innovation, creativity, entrepreneurialism and has a determined ability to find solutions for our current and new customers. As a key part of the Eastlink Business Mobile team, you will prospect new business opportunities to support and increase sales across small, medium & enterprise businesses. Using your outstanding relationship building skills and superb attention to detail, you will ensure Eastlink is best positioned to effectively respond to and win new customers. Beyond everything else, your real magic is your ability to engage and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the highest level of service and optimal results for Eastlink existing and potential customers.
- Achieve sales and revenue targets by identifying and driving new business opportunities primarily, but not limited to, the Nova Scotia market.
- Identify new business opportunities to increase sales with a primary focus on small and medium sized business customers in Nova Scotia.
- Proactively maintain a 30/60/90 day sales funnel to ensure monthly and quarterly sales targets are achieved.
- Ensure Eastlink is best positioned and effectively responding to win new opportunities.
As the ideal candidate, you are an experienced business development professional in technology solutions. A problem identifier and solver, you bring a demonstrated passion and drive to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic, ambiguous, cross-cultural and entrepreneurial environment. You possess strong proposal writing and presentation skills. You have proven relationship building and negotiation skills and experience creating, presentation proposals to key stake holders within organizations.
Key selection criteria are as outlined below:
- Minimum 5 years of successful experience in business to business sales.
- Knowledge of the Wireless industry and a passion for technology is an asset.
- Relevant higher education an asset.
- You have entrepreneurial flair and savvy to drive Eastlink forward into a successful future.
- You have company and industry knowledge and perspective.
- You effectively build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and are able to leverage capabilities.
- Possess excellent communication skills and commitment to customer service. The successful candidate must provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 upon hire, subject to Federal Human rights law.
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team ?on the ground? not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins