Forge Performance Group is a Recruitment & Talent Management solutions team located in Calgary, AB. We are dedicated to connecting our clients with highly skilled professionals well-matched to their unique hiring needs, culture, and goals. This opportunity is posted on behalf of our client Go Services Inc, located in Red Deer, Alberta.
Inside Sales Representative-Red Deer, AB
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25-$26 per hour
Shift: 40 hr work week, Monday to Friday-8hr Day shifts
Go Services Inc. is hiring for an Inside Sales Representative .
This is a key position on our team, ensuring that the day-to-day tasks are completed with professionalism, accuracy, and customer care in mind.
The ideal candidate is highly motivated, shows a willingness to learn, is detail-oriented, works well with minimal or no supervision, takes initiative, is collaborative, and is a problem solver.
Our newest teammate WILL have:
- Post-Secondary education, diploma or degree in Business or related field preferred
- Three (3) years experience in a sales role, preference given to candidate with experience in waste or rental industry
- Can-do attitude, passion for excellence & strong team player
- Hunter mentality
- Exceptional communication skills & well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service (MUST)
- Reliable, confidential and conscientious
- Strong initiative & ability to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent time-management/organizational skills with the ability to meet important deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong strategic thinking & analytical skills
- Strong business acumen & sense of urgency
- Positive attitude, ability to work with a high level of energy & focus
Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Answer day-to-day sales calls
- Working with outside sales
- Cold calling
- Rental coordinating
- Customer follow-up
- Manage sales volume with an existing group of customers, and prospects successfully to expand customer base
- Forecasts, prospects & bids for new business to include customers, markets, and additional service opportunities
- Maintains existing & builds new customer partnerships
- Develops & sustains sales relationships with key decision makers & influencers on all levels of the organization
- Shares market & competitor information with all applicable channels within the organization; establishes relationships & working partnerships
- Partners with customers, vendors, Credit & A/R to quickly resolve customer service issues
- Identifies customer product needs & coordinates execution of orders
- CRM experience
- Knowledge of customer business needs
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Work, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
We are looking for individuals who are Ready To Work. Willing to train the ideal candidate. If you are looking for steady, fulfilling work at a locally owned and rapidly growing company, you're in the right place! Go Services Inc. is an established and growing Site Support & Waste Management Company.